I help large and small businesses around the world with their digital marketing. I’ll fill your gaps and deliver direction and support, developing winning digital marketing.
How is your online marketing?
I’m sure I can improve it.
Here are a few areas I can help you with:
- Defining your online marketing goals
- Understanding your online competitors – who they are, what are their strengths and weaknesses?
- Understanding your customers – who are they? How do you best deliver what they are looking for?
- How you can get the right people to your website
- What is holding back your online business?
- What content should you be creating?
- Where are your online opportunities? I like pushing at an open door if I can find one
- Are your online ambitions attainable?
- Is your website holding your business back? I’ll identify your technical problems
- Search Engine Optimisation strategy
- Technical and Content Audits
- Shaping your marketing campaigns – a properly researched digital marketing strategy formulated by an experienced online marketer leads to a kick-ass marketing plan. Know what to do and why you’re doing it
- Using data to drive your marketing, rather than guesswork
How do I work?
Let’s face it, digital marketing agencies can be inflexible, dictating how they work and what they deliver. I provide my consultancy services as a standalone or I work with your internal marketing or web team if, you have one
I can advise you as a business owner or a board of directors. Or I’m happy to work with your appointed web developers, social media agency or PPC specialist. I speak their language and understand their challenges.
Should I then leave you to it?
If that’s what you want, of course, I can! Some of my clients have all the resources in place to grab the strategy and run with it. I’ll undertake a marketing audit in six months or a year.
Other clients like me to run monthly or quarterly reports and provide recommendations on how to improve their performance. In other cases, I work as part of their team, on hand to answer questions and look more closely into what’s happening as it happens.
Contact me today, and let’s discuss how I can help you.
Book your 30-minute no-obligation consultation now!